Deluxe Triple-Chocolate Cookies
Denise Hooper, Reisterstown, MD, Bake-Off® Contest 44, 2010 Finalist
- Prep Time: 70 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 70 min
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 EGGLAND’S BEST eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 box (5 oz) Hershey’s® Goodnight Kisses milk chocolate hot cocoa mix (four 1.25-oz envelopes) or 1 cup milk chocolate instant hot cocoa mix (dry)
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag (12 oz) Hershey’s® semi-sweet chocolate baking chips (2 cups)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper or spray with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. On low speed, beat in hazelnut spread, peanut butter and dry cocoa mix until well blended. Stir in flour, oats, salt and baking soda until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets. Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Store tightly covered.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2010
®Land O’ Lakes is a registered trademark of Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
Eggland's Best is a registered trademark of Eggland's Best, Inc.
Hershey’s® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/60), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.