Black Cherry Clafouti
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Black Cherry Flavored Topping, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray.
- WHISK eggs and milk until blended. Add flour, sugar, salt and almond extract. Whisk until smooth. Or put all ingredients in blender container. Process 15 seconds. Let stand 3 minutes.
- SPREAD 3/4 cup topping evenly in prepared pie plate. Pour batter over top. Swirl topping and batter with a knife. Place small spoonfuls of remaining topping around outer edge of batter. Sprinkle with almonds.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 76g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 54g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.