Chocolate Swirl Peanut Butter Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Special Recipe™ Milk Chocolate Flavored Topping
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 15x10-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT peanut butter, shortening, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until blended. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until creamy. Add flour, baking powder and salt. Beat until smooth. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- PLACE milk chocolate topping in microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until thin and smooth. Drizzle slowly over batter. Sprinkle peanuts over top.
- BAKE 23 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.