Peanut Butter Topped Chocolate Cake
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Sugar Free Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1 (1 oz.) package sugar free, fat free, instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup Simply Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen sugar-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dry roasted or cocktail peanuts
- HEAT over to 325ºF. Coat a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE cake mix batter according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- BEAT milk and pudding mix in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until thickened, about 15 seconds. Add peanut butter; beat until smooth. Beat in whipped topping until smooth. Spread over cooled cake. Garnish with chopped peanuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/24 of cake), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 200g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.