Frosted Banana Nut Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup bran flakes, lightly crushed
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR together Homemade Cookie Mix and cinnamon in large bowl. Combine bran flakes, banana, egg and milk in small bowl. Stir into dry ingredients until blended. Stir in pecans. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove to rack to cool completely. Frost cooled cookies. Dip tops in toasted coconut.
- TIP To toast coconut: Spread coconut on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 3 minutes, tossing with fork after each minute, until golden brown. Remove from plate immediately to avoid over browning.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.