Quick Monster Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 16 cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened*
- 1 cup flaked coconut (optional)
- 3/4 cup quick rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter, coconut, oats, peanut butter, milk, egg and almond extract in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed. Stir in milk chocolate candies. Use 1/4 cup dough to make 2-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet 3 inches apart. Flatten balls into a 1/4-inch thick circle.
- BAKE 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet 3 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- TIP * To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 16), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 10g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.