Funfetti® Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 18 sandwich cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Chocolate Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened*
- 1 large egg
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, softened butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed. Use rounded measuring teaspoon of dough to make 36 balls. Dip tops in sprinkles. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet, sprinkle side up.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheet 3 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- TURN half the cookies bottom-side up. Point five-star frosting tip straight down at edge of cookie. Press gently to form a star. Repeat stars to cover cookie. Top with another cookie, sprinkle-side up, to form a sandwich cookie. Repeat with remaining cookies using vanilla and chocolate fudge frosting.
- TIP * To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 sandwich cookie of 18), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 33g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.