Chocolate Peppermint Fudge Bites
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 6 dozen
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolate Cookie Mix with Crushed Peppermint Candy
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened*
- 1 large egg
- Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Reserve peppermint candy pouch for topping.
- COMBINE cookie mix, flour, softened butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed. Use level measuring teaspoon of dough to make 3/4-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 6 to 7 minutes or until edges are set. Remove immediately from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool 5 minutes.
- REMOVE five-star tip from frosting can. Insert nozzle in top of warm cookie. Press tip to fill cookie. Apply additional frosting on top in a spiral pattern. Sprinkle with peppermint candy pieces.
- TIP * To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 72 bites), Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.