Fudgy Pretzel Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped salted pretzel twists, divided
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl; stir 50 strokes with spoon. Stir in 1 cup chopped pretzels. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- STIR peanuts, caramel topping and remaining 1 1/2 cups pretzels in small bowl just until coated. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- PLACE frosting into corner of 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 5 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Starting in one corner of pan, drizzle evenly in a left to right sweeping motion, ending at opposite corner of pan. Chill 5 minutes or until frosting is set. Serve immediately.
- TIP Best when served the same day.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 24), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 430mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 21g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.