Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened*
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- Ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, softened butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed. Drop by rounded teaspoons on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- PLACE frosting into corner of 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over cooled cookies. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
- TIP * To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
- TIP A cake decorating bag with tip #4 may be used instead of the plastic bag.
- LATTICE DESIGN: Make 3 lines of frosting evenly spaced on top of cookie. Rotate cookie slightly counter clockwise. Make 3 or 4 lines at an angle over top of first lines to form diamond pattern. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.