- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- 24 large marshmallows
- 24 white jelly beans
- 24 pink jelly beans
- Black food marker
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix as directed on package using the water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly into cups. Bake as directed. Cool completely.
- POINT tip of Easy Frost at outer edge of cupcake. Press nozzle and make small circular motions, forming rosettes until cupcake top is covered with frosting.
- FORM ears by holding marshmallow flat-side up. Position scissors about half way down side, cutting diagonally upwards, towards top center of marshmallow. Repeat with other side to make second ear and set the two ears aside. Using the same marshmallow, turn other flat-side up. Cut into this flat side toward other flat side, cutting about one-third of the way up the flat side of the marshmallow with scissors to make the mouth. Place this mouth marshmallow on lower half of the top of frosted cupcake.
- ARRANGE ears cut edges up, on either side of the mouth marshmallow, facing slightly downward along side of head. Pipe a frosting rosette just behind the mouth marshmallow to form a topknot. Cut white jelly beans in half lengthwise to make eyes. Mark pupils with black food marker and place eyes into lower area of rosette. Dab a bit of frosting onto a long edge of a pink jelly bean and attach to the end of the mouth marshmallow to make the nose. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 27g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.