Funfetti® Butterscotch Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup butterscotch baking chips
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Funfetti® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- OR 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Confetti Funfetti® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Stir in butterscotch chips. Use 2 level measuring teaspoons of dough to make 1-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- PLACE frosting into corner of resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 5 seconds. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of cookies. Sprinkle with candy bits.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.