Funfetti® Pumpkin-Shaped Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 8 large cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Halloween Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Halloween Vanilla Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Orange decorator sugar
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Use level measuring teaspoons of dough to make 1/2-inch balls. Use 12 balls of dough for each large cookie to form a rounded pumpkin shape on cookie sheet. Arrange 8 for the outside and 3 in the middle (2 toward the top of both sides and 1 toward the bottom) about 1/2-inch apart. Form one ball into an oblong shape for stem. Repeat to make a total of 8 cookies, about 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely. Decorate with frosting by making 6 lines of orange from top to bottom following the shape of a pumpkin and chocolate for the stem and face. Sprinkle with orange decorator sugar.
- TIP Cookie dough balls will bake together to form the shape.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 8), Calories 560 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 83g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 60g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.