Funfetti® Peanutty Nougat Brownie Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 14 servings
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 14 unwrapped miniature roasted peanut and nougat filled milk chocolate candies
- Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- OR Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 14 muffins cups with foil or paper bake cups. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs, reserving candy coated chips for later use. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 23 to 27 minutes or until centers are set. Immediately press one milk chocolate candy, top side up, into center of each brownie cupcake. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- PIPE frosting onto top of each brownie cupcake. Sprinkle with reserved candy coated chips.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 14), Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 58g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 45g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.