Funfetti® Holiday Wreath Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 8 large cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Holiday Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Holiday Vanilla Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Red and green decorator sugar or sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Use level measuring teaspoons of dough to make 1/2-inch balls. Use 12 balls of dough for each large cookie. Place all 12 balls in a circle about 1/2-inch apart on cookie sheet to form a round wreath shape. Repeat to make a total of 8 cookies, about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely. Decorate with frosting by making a scalloped outline of wreath on outer and inner edges and a few swirls in between. Sprinkle with red and green decorator sugar or sprinkles.
- TIP Cookie dough balls will bake together to form the shape.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 8 cookeis), Calories 560 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 560mg, Total Carbohydrate 85g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 61g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.