Fudgy Yellow Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 15 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- OR 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (11.75 oz) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE cake mix as directed on package using the water, oil and eggs. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 32 to 34 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Make holes about half way down in cake, immediately after baking, about 1 1/2 inch apart using the handle of a wooden spoon. Remove lid from topping. Microwave in jar on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Fill holes in cake with warm topping. Cool completely.
- SPREAD whipped topping over cooled cake. Garnish with sprinkles. Chill 1 hour.
- TIP If desired, place hot fudge topping into corner of quart-size heavy duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Knead. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds or until slightly warm. Cut small corner off bag. Squeeze bag to fill holes in cake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice of 15), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.