Funfetti® Holiday Ice Cream Cake
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 600 min
- Yield: 18-20
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
FUDGY CRUNCH FILLING
- 1 (1.5 qt) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 (9 oz.) package dark chocolate round wafers
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 2 (15.6 oz.) cans Pillsbury® Funfetti® Holiday Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- FUNFETTI CAKE: HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 10-inch spingform pan with cooking spray. Prepare cake according package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 48 to 52 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake completely. Remove outer ring. Level top of cake using a serrated knife. Replace outer ring.
- FUDGY-CRUNCH FILLING: TURN-OUT softened ice cream into large bowl stirring occasionally until it is of spreading consistency. Break wafers with fingers into no larger than 1/4-inch pieces. Spread unheated hot fudge topping evenly over cooled cake in springform pan. Top with even layer of broken wafers. Spread ice cream evenly over wafer layer. Freeze ice cream cake for 6 hours or overnight.
- WHIPPED FROSTING: WHIP frosting and whipped topping in a large mixing bowl, scraping bowl occasionally, until light and fluffy. Remove outer ring from ice cream cake. Working quickly, frost cake smoothing frosting on top and sides. Pull a cake comb along the sides of cake to create ribbed effect. Return cake to freezer as needed. Decorate with Easy Frost frosting and Funfetti® Holiday candy bits. Freeze cake 1 hour to set frosting before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/24 of cake), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 200g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.