Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 18 whoopie pies
- 1 (19.5 oz.) box Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil and eggs in medium bowl. Beat 30 to 40 strokes. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- BEAT frosting and peanut butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add milk, beating until smooth. Place half of pies flat side up. Spoon 2 tablespoons filling in center of each pie. Top with remaining pies, rounded side up. Press gently to spread filling.
- TIP Whoopie pies may be wrapped individually in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator for several days.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24 of recipe), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 0g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.