Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 18 whoopie pies
- 1 (18.4 oz.) box Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil and eggs in medium bowl. Beat 30 to 40 strokes. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- BEAT frosting and peanut butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add milk, beating until smooth. Place half of pies flat side up. Spoon 2 tablespoons filling in center of each pie. Top with remaining pies, rounded side up. Press gently to spread filling.
- TIP Whoopie pies may be wrapped individually in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator for several days.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24 of recipe), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 32g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.