Cran-Apple Streusel Bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 28 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter, softened*
- 1 (9 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Country Apple Butter
- 1 (9.6 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Cranberry Relish
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX 2 cups flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter using pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Remove 1/2 cup mixture and set aside. Press remaining mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack.
- MIX apple butter, relish, orange peel and remaining 1/4 cup flour in medium bowl. Spread apple slices, then cranberry-apple mixture, evenly over crust in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumbly flour mixture.
- BAKE 25 minutes until lightly browned. Cool in pan. Cut into bars.
- TIP * To soften butter, heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.