Lemon Angel Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury® Angel Food Premium Cake Mix, prepared and baked according to package directions in 10-inch tube pan
- OR 1 prepared angel food cake
- 2 (10 oz.) jars Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1 (16 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted*
- SPLIT cake into three layers using sharp knife. Place the bottom layer on serving plate and spread with curd from one jar. Place next cake layer on top. Spread with curd from second jar. Put final cake layer on top. Frost cake with whipped topping. Garnish with toasted coconut. Refrigerate until chilled.
- TIP *To toast coconut, spread coconut on microwave-safe pan. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, tossing with a fork after each minute. Remove from pan immediately to prevent over-browning.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.