Tiramisu Vanilla Bean Cake Roll
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 210 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 box Pillsbury® Angel Food Premium Cake Mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals, mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Vanilla Curd
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- Frozen whipped topping (optional), thawed
- Grated chocolate (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Cut 18-inch piece of parchment paper and press into 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter over parchment paper, spreading evenly.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until top of cake springs back when pressed. Remove cake from oven and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cocoa. Place second sheet of parchment paper over cake. Place wire rack upside down over parchment and carefully turn cake over. Remove pan and parchment from bottom of cake. Roll cake up in parchment starting at the short side. Cool completely.
- ADD powdered sugar to coffee mixture in small bowl. Stir to mix. Beat cream in separate small bowl until stiff peaks form. Combine vanilla curd and cream cheese in large bowl. Beat until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream.
- UNROLL cake. Leave on parchment. Brush cake with coffee mixture using pastry brush. Spread cake evenly with curd mixture. Re-roll cake, removing parchment as you roll. Wrap cake in aluminum foil. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. When ready to serve, unwrap cake and cut into 1-inch slices. Garnish with piped whipped topping and grated chocolate, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.