Boysenberry Blueberry Pie
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Seedless Boysenberry Preserves
- 1 (15 oz.) package refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on package
- Vanilla bean ice cream (optional)
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine berries with flour in medium bowl. Fold in preserves.
- PLACE one crust in 9-inch pie pan and pour mixture into crust. Cover with second crust. Seal and crimp edges. Cut slits in top of crust.
- Bake 45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving. Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.