Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- OR 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup water, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Pure Seedless Black Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Raspberries (optional), fresh or frozen
- Mint leaves (optional)
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, 1/4 cup water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- MIX preserves with remaining water in small bowl. Blend 1/3 preserves with whipped topping and spread on brownies. Cut into squares. Drizzle with remaining preserves mixture. Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 42g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 0%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.