Fig and Blue Cheese Focaccia
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 70 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 (16 oz.) package Pillsbury® Hot Roll Mix
- 1 cup hot water, 120° to 130°F
- 4 tablespoons Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, as needed to handle dough
- 1 cup dried figs, chopped, divided
- Crisco® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Honey (optional)
- COMBINE flour and yeast packets from roll mix in large bowl. Stir in hot water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, rosemary and salt until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Knead dough on lightly floured surface 5 minutes until smooth, adding more flour as needed. Knead in 3/4 cup chopped figs. Cover with large bowl; let rest 5 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray. Pat dough into pan. Poke holes at 1-inch intervals in dough using handle of wooden spoon. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Top with blue cheese, walnuts and remaining chopped figs. Cover with plastic wrap and towel. Let rise in warm place (80° to 85°F) 20 minutes.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges. Drizzle with honey, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 590mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 9g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.