Blueberry Bran Muffins
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 25 min
- Yield: 12 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.8 oz.) package Pillsbury® Blueberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup bran flakes cereal
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE quick bread mix, brown sugar and orange peel in medium bowl. Whisk together milk, oil and eggs in small bowl. Add to quick bread mixture. Stir until moistened. Stir in bran flakes. Rinse and drain blueberries. Gently stir into batter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin of 12), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 20g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.