Caramel Brownie Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 15 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) container extra creamy frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 15 maraschino cherries with stems, well drained
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl. Stir for 50 strokes. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes. Cool 30 minutes.
- POKE holes, about 2-inches apart, in warm brownie with the handle of wooden spoon. Use 1/2 cup caramel topping to fill the holes, then spread remaining over top of brownies.
- FOLD 1/4 cup caramel topping into whipped topping. Spread evenly over brownie. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill 30 minutes. Top each piece with a maraschino cherry just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 15), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 36g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.