Brownie Trifle with Peanut Butter Mousse
- Prep Time: 35 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups cold heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Jif® Whips Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 large ripe banana, sliced, divided
- 4 tablespoons chopped peanuts, divided
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch pan according to package directions. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- BEAT heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff.
- BEAT cream cheese, peanut butter and honey in medium bowl with same beaters until smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped cream mixture until blended.
- CUT cooled brownies into 1-inch cubes. Layer 1/3 of brownie cubes in bottom of trifle dish or 2-quart glass bowl. Top with half of peanut butter mousse, half of the sliced banana, 1 1/4 cups whipped cream and 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts. Repeat all layers. Top with remaining brownie cubes. Spoon remaining whipped cream onto center. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.