Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 18 whoopie pies
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (12 oz.) container Pillsbury® Whipped Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup Jif® Whips Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- DROP batter onto prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart, preferably using a medium scoop (2 tablespoons). Using the back of a spoon, spread batter into 2-inch diameter circles. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- BEAT frosting and peanut butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Place half of pies flat side up. Spread each with 2 tablespoons filling. Top with remaining pies, rounded side up, to form whoopie pies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.