Triple Berry Apple Hand Pie
- Prep Time: 35 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 6 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 double crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup red raspberries, washed, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, peeled tart apple
- 2 1/2 teaspoons milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat large cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare recipe for double crust pie. Divide in half. Roll out one half into a 10-inch circle. Place on cookie sheet. Score lightly with a knife to divide into 6 equal wedge shapes. Roll out other half of dough into an 11-inch circle.
- STIR together preserves, cornstarch and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in raspberries. Spoon 2 tablespoons in center area of each wedge. Top with 1 tablespoon chopped apple. Brush water on dough between wedges. Place the 11-inch circle of dough on top. Press down to seal between wedges. Press dough with fork along outside edge of pie to seal. Brush top of pie with 1 teaspoon milk. Cut small vents in top of pie to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle with sugar.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 20 minutes on wire rack. Blend powdered sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons milk in small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over top of crust. Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 17g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.