Boneless Crispy Fried Chicken
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Ready Time: 30 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds uncooked chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup plain crispy panko bread crumbs
- Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, or your favorite variety of Crisco Oil for frying
- COMBINE flour, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in large resealable plastic bag or shallow bowl.
- WHISK eggs in separate shallow bowl until blended. Rinse chicken tenders; pat dry with paper towels. Add chicken tenders to flour mixture, 2 to 3 at a time, shaking bag to coat completely. After all chicken is coated, add bread crumbs to remaining flour mixture; mix well. Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg, then into bread crumb mixture to coat. Let stand on wire rack 10 minutes to set coating.
- HEAT 1/4-inch deep oil to 350°F in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, uncovered, 2 minutes. Turn chicken and cook an additional 2 minutes or until deep golden brown and internal temperature reads 170°F. Drain on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.