Cranberry Orange Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel, plus more for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- COMBINE cake mix, orange juice, marmalade, oil and egg whites in large bowl. Blend with electric mixer until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Blend in cranberries and orange rind. Fill baking cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- STIR orange peel into frosting until blended. Frost cupcakes, garnish with additional orange peel, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 29g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.