- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Velvety Cheese Cake Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Cinnamon sugar,* for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- COMBINE cake mix, nutmeg, cinnamon, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Fill baking cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- To frost cupcakes: DEPRESS nozzle on frosting can to make large frosting star in the center of each cupcake, and then while releasing nozzle quickly pull frosting up and away forming a curl. Surround large center frosting star with 8 smaller frosting stars along the outside edge of cupcake. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- TIP Cinnamon sugar is available in your grocer's spice aisle or you can make your own by combining 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.