Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup crushed striped peppermint candies
- 1 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking liners.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup crushed peppermint. Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FROST cupcakes as desired. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup crushed peppermints.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.