Orange Blossom Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- For Cupcakes: HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Beat cake mix, orange juice, orange marmalade, oil, eggs and ginger in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes. Stir in coconut and orange peel. Divide evenly into prepared baking cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- For Frosting: BEAT frosting and whipped topping in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Spoon frosting into pastry bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes by starting at outside edge and working in a circular motion, moving towards center, to create a swirl. Sprinkle cupcakes evenly with toasted coconut.
- TIP To toast coconut: Spread coconut on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Toss with fork. Microwave at additional 15 second intervals, stirring frequently, for about 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.