White Chocolate Pink Lemonade Cake Pops
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting
- 5 dozen lollipop sticks
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- Decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with baking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- CRUMBLE cooled cake into extra-large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until fine crumbs, about 2 minutes. Spoon frosting over cake crumbs. Beat until evenly blended.
- LINE a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with wax paper. Roll cake mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on prepared baking pan. Insert sticks. Place white baking chips and shortening in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until mixture is smooth. Reheat as needed while coating the cake balls. Dip cake balls in topping to coat, allowing excess to drip off. Immediately sprinkle with decorator sprinkles. Repeat with remaining cake balls. Let rest until coating is hardened.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.