Funfetti® Easter Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Decorator sprinkles, colored sugar, as desired
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out shapes with a 2 or 3-inch egg shaped cookie cutter. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- For Glaze: STIR powdered sugar, orange juice, water and orange peel in medium bowl until smooth. Add a few drops warm water if glaze is too thick. Dip tops of cookies in glaze, scraping off excess on edge of bowl. Decorate immediately with sprinkles and sugar.
- TIP To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.