Tin Roof Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped, divided
- 3 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 to 7 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- For Cupcakes: HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. Beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cup peanuts. Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- HEAT chocolate in small microwave-safe bowl in microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until smooth. Combine melted chocolate, powdered sugar, shortening, vanilla and salt in large bowl. Slowly blend in milk to desired consistency. Beat on high 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- For Frosting: PLACE frosting in decorator bag fitted with a decorator tip (4B). Frost cupcakes by starting at outside edge, working in a circular motion to build up frosting moving towards center, creating a swirl effect. Top with marshmallows and remaining peanuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.