Chocolate Toffee Brownie Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 36 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup toffee baking bits
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR brownie mix, oil and eggs in large bowl until evenly moistened and smooth. Press evenly into prepared pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- LAYER with coconut, toffee baking bits, mini chocolate chips and pecans. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over top. Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and center is firm. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Cut off edges. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.