Chocolate Toffee Brownie Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 36 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup toffee baking bits
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR brownie mix, oil and eggs in large bowl until evenly moistened and smooth. Press evenly into prepared pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- LAYER with coconut, toffee baking bits, mini chocolate chips and pecans. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over top. Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and center is firm. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Cut off edges. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 23g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.