Raspberry Ganache Brownie Bites
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.8 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Double Chocolate Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 teaspoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1/4 cup white baking chips
- 36 fresh raspberries
- 36 small fresh mint leaves (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 36 miniature muffin cups generously with no-stick cooking spray; dust with flour.
- PREPARE brownie batter according to package directions using packet of chocolate syrup, 1/3 cup oil, water and egg. Divide evenly into prepared mini muffin cups. Bake 17 to 19 minutes or until toothpick inserted near edges comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- COMBINE chocolate chips and cream in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave in additional 10 second intervals until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in jam until smooth. Dip brownie bites, smaller end down, halfway into chocolate mixture to coat. Turn upside down and place on wire rack. Let stand 10 minutes or chill until set.
- PLACE white baking chips and remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Seal. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Knead. Microwave at additional 5 second intervals until chips are melted and smooth when kneaded. Cut a very small corner off bottom of bag. Drizzle melted white baking chips evenly over brownie bites, using a left to right sweeping motion. Garnish with raspberries and mint, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.