Caramel Cashew Brownie Ice Cream Torte
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Caramel Swirl Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 (1.5 liter) container caramel swirl or dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 1 cup coarsely broken salted pretzel twist pieces
- 1 cup salted cashew halves and pieces
- 1/3 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions using oil, water and egg. Spread batter in prepared springform pan. Reserve caramel packet for later use. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- COMBINE pretzel crumbs, cashews and chocolate chips in medium bowl. Drizzle with about half of caramel mixture. Toss with fork to coat. Spoon ice cream over brownie layer, carefully spreading into an even layer. Sprinkle evenly with cashew mixture, gently patting into ice cream. Cover and freeze 1 hour.
- LET stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with remaining caramel mixture just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.