Orange Poppy Seed Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 (6 oz.) container vanilla flavored yogurt (2/3 cup)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds, plus additional for garnish
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT cake mix, eggs, oil, water and yogurt in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in 2 teaspoons poppy seeds. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Remove from pan. Place on serving plate.
- PLACE frosting in heavy duty 1-quart resealable plastic bag. Seal. Lay flat in microwave. Microwave on HIGH 5 seconds. Knead bag. Push frosting to one corner. Cut small corner off bag. Squeeze thin stripes of frosting over top of cake, allowing frosting to run down the sides. Sprinkle a row of poppy seeds down center of cake, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.