Banana Split Brownie Sundaes
- Prep Time: 1200 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup, divided
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 12 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Pineapple Flavored Topping, divided
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Flavored Topping
- Whipped topping and maraschino cherries with stems
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and egg. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 3/4-inch squares.
- PLACE 3 to 4 brownie pieces into bottoms of 12 dessert dishes. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup. Thinly slice bananas. Divide evenly into dishes. Add 1 large scoop ice cream to each dish. Top evenly with remaining brownie pieces. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon each pineapple and strawberry toppings.
- GARNISH with whipped topping and maraschino cherries. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.