Hot Pink Princess Cake
- Prep Time: 90 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 containers Pillsbury® Funfetti® Hot Pink Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Silver dragées
- 1 metallic plastic tiara*
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat three 8-inch round cake pans with no-stick cooking spray with flour. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- PLACE first layer, rounded side down, on serving plate. Spread with 1 cup frosting to edge, leaving sides unfrosted. Using a serrated knife, carefully cut rounded top off of second layer. Top the bottom frosted layer with second cake layer, top side down. Spread with 1 cup frosting as directed. Top with third layer, top side up. Frost top of cake with 1 cup frosting as directed.
- SPRINKLE sparkling sugar over cake. Place tiara in center of cake. Place remaining frosting in decorator bag fitted with a star decorator tip (1M). Pipe stars at each end of tiara. Pipe a border of stars around top edge of cake. Place a single dragee in center of each decorative star.
- TIP *Tiara is available at arts and crafts stores in the baking aisle.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.