- Prep Time: 90 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 (15.25 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15.6 oz.) can Pillsbury® Funfetti® Bold Purple Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 24 gum drop candies
- 48 mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 48 mini white fudge pretzels
- Cherry rope licorice, separated, cut into 48 1-inch pieces
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper baking liners.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly in prepared muffin cups. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPREAD frosting over tops of cupcakes. Place a row of multi-colored round candy bits down center of each cupcake to form body. Place 2 pretzels on each side of candy bits to create wings. Dip flatside of chocolate chips in frosting. Place 2 on each gum drop, creating eyes. Place gum drop at one end of candy bit line, creating the head. Make antennae by placing 2 pieces of licorice behind gum drop head. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.