Aqua Blue Seaside Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 90 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 box Pillsbury® Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can Pillsbury® Funfetti® Aqua Blue Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (1 lb.) bag red soft and chewy fish-shaped candy
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- SPREAD frosting over tops of cupcakes, creating peaks by pulling knife away from surface. Sprinkle candy bits from frosting evenly over each cupcake. Arrange 3 to 4 fish-shaped candies on top of each cupcake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.