Fudge-Filled Holiday Peanut Butter Bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 48 bars
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut up
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Holiday decorator sprinkles (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Microwave sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in cold butter until completely melted. Cool while preparing dough, about 15 minutes.
- COMBINE sugar cookie mix, flour and salt in large bowl, stirring until blended. Add peanut butter, melted butter, eggs, vanilla and almond extract. Mix well. Reserve 3/4 cup dough for topping. Press remaining dough evenly in bottom of ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- SPREAD chocolate mixture evenly over crust. Crumble reserved dough into very small crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over chocolate mixture. Sprinkle evenly with decorator sprinkles, if desired.
- BAKE 23 to 28 minutes or until set in center and edges are golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.