Festive Lime Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting
- Assorted decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed or until blended. Stir in pineapple. Divide evenly into prepared baking cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FROST cupcakes.* Roll edges immediately in assorted decorator sprinkles.
- TIP * Can use decorator bag with round tip or place frosting into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Swirl over cupcakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.