Slices of Orange Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Orange sparkling sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed or until blended. Divide evenly into prepared baking cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FROST cupcakes with orange frosting. Sprinkle tops with sparkling sugar. Place vanilla frosting into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Make a circle outline on top of the cupcakes about 1/8-inch from the edge to allow for the "orange peel".
- DIVIDE circle in half with a line of frosting. Make 3 rounded triangle shapes in each half right next to each other to form "orange segments". Fill in any open areas between segments with white frosting. Make a small circle of frosting in the middle. Add a few "orange seeds" to the segments.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.