Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granola cereal
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in granola and chocolate chips with spoon.
- DROP rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned but soft in center. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet; transfer to cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.