Snickerdoodle Cupcakes with Maple Frosting
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- OR 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- Cinnamon sugar for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BLEND cake mix, milk, butter, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon in medium bowl with electric mixer until moist. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Fill prepared cups evenly with batter.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire racks.
- BEAT syrup, cream cheese and butter in medium bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until smooth. Spread on cupcakes. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- TIP For fall cupcakes place candy corn on top of frosting.